Wednesday 13 January 2010

Exams are over, so it's time to write!

After three hours of exams today, I can say I have done my first modules of my AS levels! Whether I pass or not however, is a different matter, but there's no point in worrying about that yet, not until the results come out in March.


It's been snowing again most of the day, not heavy snow, just tiny little snow flakes. Nonetheless, it's snow, in London, again!


I've been looking at other people's blogs on here, and I wonder how they do it...how do they write so many interesting things? How do they get so many readers? Don't ask me, I sure don't have the answer, yet.


Now to the main point of this post: exams are over, which means I can start focusing my attention on my writing, which I haven't done for a long time, because to be honest I've had a lot going on in my life.


I seem to include a picture in most of my posts, usually relating to the topic, but why not, today it's just a picture of my favourite animals - elephants, and here they look very cute :)


Aren't they cute? Aww...perfect for the romantic mood I'm in at the moment ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment