Tuesday 12 January 2010

Inspiration!



Don't you just love those times? When you randomly get the inspiration you've been waiting for, for so long! I love the feeling, it makes you want to stop whatever else you're doing - in my case revision, and take advantage of the inspiration - in my case, a theme for a book I want to write.
Inspiration comes in many forms, and sadly, usually at the wrong time, it is said (though I don't know how true it is) that J.K.Rowling first had her inspiration for Harry Potter on a train, and had to write down her ideas on a paper napkin so as not to forget them.
Where would we be without Hermione, Ron and Harry? My childhood certainly would have been different without the hours I've spent reading all 7 books, watching the films and daydreaming about what it would be like to go to Hogwarts. J.K.Rowling is certainly an inspiration for me, and I'm sure a lot of others.
Now, I've spent valuable revision time on my inspiration of the day, and on this post so I guess I had beter get back to it, with two potentially life changing exams tomorrow, so off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment