Tuesday 12 January 2010

My ray of sushine ♥

I didn't think it would be long until I wrote a post about MY ray of sunshine, and it certainly hasn't been.

I've been with my boyfriend for over a year and a half (a year and 7 months tomorrow!) and today I realised just how in love we still are. Once he got to my house after his exam, we spent nearly the whole day cuddling, and I don't remember the last time I've been this happy.

I know I'm only 16, and some people will say it's not going to last, but we have been through a lot together in the last 2 years, and are sickeningly in love, it's fantastic!

It's amazing having someone so special and loyal in my life, and I know many other people feel the same about their boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife.



Sometimes, you just need a little reminding about the love in the relationship, because it's still there even if you can't always see it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment